Innotrac is headquartered in Metro Atlanta, Georgia. We operate an integrated network of 10 fulfillment and distribution centers. Our national footprint allows us to develop multi-facility fulfillment solutions that deliver to most customers in 1-2 business days using standard shipping.
Our integrated network of fulfillment centers works in conjunction with our Order Management solution to provide powerful benefits. We are able to support our clients by warehousing inventory and fulfilling orders from the location closest to their customers.
- Improved delivery time to our clients’ customers results in greater customer satisfaction and retention
- Lower logistics costs result from balancing inbound freight with reduced outbound freight costs
We have 10 facilities in North America—two near Cincinnati in Hebron, Kentucky; two near Chicago, two in Columbus, Ohio, one near Los Angeles, California and one in Atlanta and Reno, and a distribution and contact center in Pueblo, Colorado.
- 3.2 million square feet of distribution and warehouse space
- 10 fulfillment facilities processing tens of millions of inbound and outbound units annually
- 430 seat bi-lingual Customer Care facility supporting all time zones
- Flexible, nimble systems are scalable to handle volume peaks and promotions
- Right-sized facilities are automated for fast, efficient order fulfillment
Innotrac has 8 fulfillment and distribution centers in Europe—Neckarsulm, Meckenheim, Waghausel, Hassfurt, Knetzgau, Munich, Ibbenbueren, Germany; and one in Exeter, England. A network of returns processing centers located in France, The Netherlands, Poland, Denmark, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Ireland and Germany, consolidate consumer product returns and ship them to the fulfillment centers. Customer Care centers in Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, and France provide multi-lingual support for European consumers.